Paint-By-Number Pet Events
An Event Guaranteed To Unite Your Community!
PAINT YOUR OWN PET MASTERPIECE
Perfectly designed events tailored specifically to help unite the pet loving residents in your community.
BENEFITS TO YOUR APARTMENT COMPLEX
Build a Better Community!
- Increase resident retention.
- Cultivate relationships through neighborly bonding.
- Generate referrals from current residents.
- Stand-out against other property’s resident events. (This is NOT your standard “pool party”.)
- Show your pet-loving residents how much you truly care.
BENEFITS TO YOUR RESIDENTS
Fun! Fast! Easy!
- Perfect project for the pet-lovers in your community.
- Create their own One-Of-A-Kind Personalized Pet Masterpiece.
- Simple design for a fun, easy activity.
- A wonderful bonding experience for all ages.
- Their pets will love you.
HASSLE-FREE MARKETING SUPPORT PROVIDED FOR YOU
Email Template(s) ready to send to your residents.
PDF Flyer Template to distribute to your residents.
Social Media posts to market your event to your residents.
OTHER SUCCESSFUL EVENTS
PET PHOTO TO PAINTED MASTERPIECE
YOUR RESIDENTS GET TO CHOOSE BETWEEN
PET-LOVING COMMUNITIES WE’VE SERVED!
PET LOVERS AND THEIR MASTERPIECES
“Awesome! Excellent customer service and great quality! Very fun and relaxing activity that made great gifts!” – Lindsey E.
“Super cute, and shipping was faster than expected. My sister loved it as a birthday gift!” – Angie W.
“Ordered for my mom for Mother’s Day. she absolutely loved it! Highly recommend!” – Cassidy A.
“It was a lot of fun to paint! I’m a terrible painter, but I think I did a pretty good job. It was easy because it’s a paint by numbers. I’ve already bought another one for another pet! – Dana N.
“He painted this as a gift for his Step-Dad. His dog is very old and sick. He said his step-dad cried when he saw it, and my son was so happy to give such a meaningful gift.” – April K.
“My son and I had so much fun creating the painting of his Dad’s dog. He was so excited to see it, and even more excited that our son painted it for him!” – Delta M.